Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Man And Van Richmond A Great Service For Delivery

I had to get my new furniture delivered from London to Richmond. One of my favorite uncles had died recently and he had gifted me all of his luxurious furniture before his death. He had no kids and he had always loved me very much. This was the reason behind his generous gift. I was the only one in the entire family who had got anything from his belongings. He had donated all of his other precious possessions to the charity home before his death. I supported his decision. I also didn’t want to get any of his possessions and requested him to give his furniture to the charity home as well. He had promised to do so but I think time didn’t permit him to do so and he passed away before altering his will.


When the lawyer announced about the furniture items that I got, I was overwhelmed by his generosity. He was an avid collector of antiques and had really wonderful pieces of furniture at his home. I didn’t want to give away his gifts now as this was the only memory. I wanted to keep them forever, till I die. Hence after coming back to Richmond, I started looking for good delivery services that could help me get the furniture items delivered from London to Richmond.

After contacting several delivery services, I was disappointed to see the exorbitant rates that these service providers demanded from me. There was absolutely no concession at all and one after other, I had cut almost all the delivery services from my checklist. It was not possible for me at that time, to hire any expensive service. I was very dejected by the attitude of these service providers.
                                                                                  
Man and van removals

One of my friends rescued me from this problem. She supplied me the contact number of a service provider called Man and van Richmond moving service. She had hired this service provider for delivery of some of her shopped items from London a year ago and she was very satisfied with the services rendered by this team. She also told me that the cost of hiring this service is not much and I will be easily able to afford this service provider.

I called on the number of Man with van Richmond moving service and was dealt by a very courteous customer services officer. She shared the details of the services rendered by this team with me and I found out that all the claims made by my friend were true. I hired this wonderful team to get the gifted furniture items delivered from London to Richmond and the good lady confirmed the order after taking the addresses.

After three days, I received two team members of the House removals Richmond moving service at my home along with the furniture. I was pleased to see that there were absolutely no scratches and this meticulous team had managed to provide a scratch free service to me.

1 comment:

  1. Persons appreciate shopping for amazing, appealing, fascinating and from time to time attractive aromas for them selves and pertaining to others. This can be executed conveniently along with inexpensively in an on-line perfume shop. man and van services

    ReplyDelete